Wednesday 4 March 2015

Kiss the Dead by Laurell K Hamilton

"It took me a sec­ond to re­al­ize that he had just quoted Star Wars to me. It made me smile, and in that mo­ment I loved him, just for that."

Who doesn't love a Star Wars quoting man - yeah, I'm a nerd. So, it has been a really rubbish week at work and , apparently it is only Wednesday, anyway back to the book.
I was needing a little time with Anita and her menagerie of hot men, because my dating life took a turn for the non-existent courtesy of cancelled flights, crazy storms, a trip interstate and a random lack of water - long story.

 There's another crisis for Anita to sort out with little baby vampires going crazy and let's not even get started on Asher's jealous lunacy. Poly amorous relationships seem even more fraught than your usual type, particularly when they involve ancient vampires and other supernatural types.

Anita gets a guilt complex about Cyn being too young for her, but she gets over it in her usually effusive fashion. Oh to be Anita, surrounded by all the hotness.

4 out of 5 times this one returns to form.

No comments:

Post a Comment