Thursday 7 August 2014

Silver Shadows by Richelle Mead



 “Sanity’s overated, my darling.” 


Let me start by saying I have been waiting for this latest instalment of the Bloodlines saga with the voracity of a hormone filled one direction fan. Yes, I have literally been counting down the days on my book depository order until that auspicious day when my delightful mailman delivered.

Lately life has really been cutting into my reading time and certainly drastically reducing my page by minute quota. All that went out the window when I started this. Nothing like a bit of Adrian to make me forgo sleep for plot progress. Boy was it worth it. Torture, drama, love, … shit gets real, ladies and gents.

I don’t want to give away the details, other than I would personally donate some time to Richelle Mead to help with everyday life, just so that she could hurry the next instalment out. It won’t be everyone’s cup of chai, but it certainly is mine!!


5 out of 5 alchemists re-ink their tattoos.

No comments:

Post a Comment